The Video Production Volunteer produces original branded content, promotional spots, commercials, and long form production for OMSI on current and future platforms. This position requires working knowledge of advertising and marketing concepts and may be involved in all aspects of the marketing and creative department.
It takes a village.
Our volunteers come from all over, bringing energy and talent to the museum. From greeting visitors to presenting amazing science demonstrations to helping behind the scenes, there’s a place for you here.
We're Ready for You.
Share your passion for learning and science with your community by joining our volunteer team. As an OMSI Volunteer, you'll gain new skills and experience, meet interesting people, and enjoy a fun, family-friendly atmosphere. What does it take? Most volunteer positions require at least 4 hours per month for 3 months.
Interested? Fill out an application and we’ll contact you about getting started.
- Volunteering is rewarding in itself, but you do get some special bonuses.
- Admission to the museum and attractions
- Family membership upon completion of 50 hours of service
- Discounts at the Science Store, Theory eatery, and the Empirical café
- Discounts on OMSI Outdoors and Science Classes
- Individual recognition for service
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting and rewarding experience
Teens, looking to get involved?
Look no further than the Teen Science Alliance.
Looking for real-world experience?
Have we got an internship for you.