Forget making coffee and running errands. Our internships are built with you and your professional goals in mind.
Our program is competitive, but we’re eager to hear from you. Internships are unpaid and are typically a twelve-week commitment.
Hoping to get credit? Contact your advisor or department chair to inquire about your school's policy and procedures for awarding credit for internships.
Check out our currently internship opportunities:
- Center for Innovation Intern
- Chemistry Lab Intern
- Early Childhood Education Intern
- Earth Science Intern
- Featured Exhibits Education Intern
- Life Science Intern
- Marketing and Design Intern
- Physics Lab Intern
- Volunteer Services Intern
Ready to apply?
Submit your application online!