OMSI All Night: An Adult Sleepover
APR 13, 2018 | 6:30PM-9:00AM | 21+ ONLY
See below for the full list of goodies included with your ticket! Event registration is now closed.
Ever wanted to spend the night at the museum? Now you can!
As the doors close, and the lights dim, join us for a special evening filled with behind-the-scenes tours, wacky science demos, Laser Stranger Things and more! Plus, explore OMSI’s latest featured exhibit, Robot Revolution, and enjoy a midnight snack before falling asleep in the darkened halls of one of Portland’s most beloved museums. Snore and explore at OMSI All Night, the first adults-only museum sleepover in Portland.
Space is limited and this event is 21+ only. Ten days prior to the event you will receive a registration form to fill out. This will be mandatory and must be received by April 9.
$130 OMSI members
Admission Price includes:
- Evening reception with heavy appetizers, live music by Boy & Bean and 2 free drink tickets good for beer and wine at the bar.
- Midnight snack, trivia with fun prizes and 1 free drink ticket for the bar.
- Access to behind-the-scene tours including OMSI's exhibit shop, the basement, collections and the USS Blueback.
- Laser Stranger Things in the Planetarium (only 25 mins).
- Breakfast at 8am.
- Tickets to the museum the following day.
OMSI’s Collections | 9 & 10 PM
- OMSI has a collection of over 10,000 artifacts spanning the history of technology, natural sciences, and anthropology. Join our collections staff for highlights from our collections and see whether we can stump you with a selection of mystery items.
Pepco OMSI’s Exhibit Shop | 9 & 10 PM
- Go behind-the-scenes of our exhibit shop and see how we test, build and repair exhibits for OMSI and ones that travel around the country. Closed-toe shoes required.
OMSI’s Basement | 9 & 10 PM
- Learn about the subterranean level of OMSI! Find out how we handle flooding, see what it takes to power a building of our size and more. Closed-toe shoes required. You must be able to climb stairs and climb over obstacles.
USS Blueback Submarine | 9, 9:30 & 10 PM
- Climb aboard the US Navy’s last non-nuclear, fast attack submarine featured in The Hunt for Red October. Closed-toe shoes required.