The application process is closed. The final deadline was May 15, 2019. Summer 2020 applications open mid-January.
You will be able to apply for financial aid and pay your deposit in the Camps & Classes cart. After that, you will receive email confirmation of your pending request.
Please contact us at email@example.com with questions or for assistance.
Do I Qualify?
• An agency/organization can register and apply for financial aid for each independent participant.
• An individual can receive financial assistance for up to two classes, or one camp per year.
• Financial aid is not available for adults or families applying for Family or Adult Camps or Programs.
What to Expect Next
1. Applications will be reviewed in the Early Decision Period if received prior to March 1st and the Regular Decision Period if received by May 15th. Applications will not be accepted after May 15th. Applications received for the Early Decision Period have first access to available funds and offerings. All funds and programs subject to availability.
2. Applications are reviewed on the Decision Periods as outlined above and notifications are emailed to applicants within 2 weeks.
3. Denied Applications: Incomplete applications will not be considered. Completed applications may be denied if insufficient level of need is demonstrated by applicant(s), if OMSI lacks financial aid funds necessary or programming to cover request(s), or if suspicion of or evidence of falsification of documentation occurs. Deposits will be refunded in full for applications that are denied.
4. Approved applications: Awarded applicants will be emailed confirmations no later than two weeks after each Decision Period with further instruction. Applicants may decline the award but because spots are limited and held for those who have submitted completed applications, deposits will not be refunded.
5. Upon acceptance of award, you will receive a program confirmation email and your registration will be complete. Following acceptance, the programming and award are finalized and OMSI will not make changes to the registration. Deposits will not be refunded for “no-shows” or cancellations.
Please note: Changes to a submitted application will be considered, but cannot be guaranteed. Once an application is awarded and accepted, you may not change or cancel your program, or additional fees may be incurred.